cannot tell you how helpful you were to us...being so
knowledgeable...and providing clear strategies to deal with the
- M. F., daughter-in-law
"If there is an emergency, Golden Guidance can jump right
into action. That's a great comfort to my sister and me—and to
- S. S., son
Assessing the Situation:
We provide a personalized, comprehensive, in-depth
consultation or evaluation of needs.
If you answer "NO" to any of the following questions, you and your
loved one would benefit from our assessment.
- In an emergency, would your loved one know who to call
- Do you know all of your loved one's medical diagnoses? Medications? Doctors? Treatments?
- Do you truly know how many times your loved one has
fallen in the past year?
- Do you know your loved one's end of life wishes?
- Do you know the specifics of and how your loved one
manages his financial affairs?
- Do you believe that your loved one tells you everything
(good & bad) that is going on in his life?
- Do you and your siblings view in the same way how your
loved one is managing?
- Do you feel confident in your loved one's driving
- Do you feel your loved one is safe in his current living
We conduct a care planning assessment to identify problems
and provide solutions.
Our personalized, comprehensive, in-depth evaluation can change
"no" answers to "yes" to the above questions, and more.
We also offer one-time-only face-to-face, or telephone
consultations to provide information and resources, to be a
sounding board and/or to provide consumer education and
The results of our assessments can be beneficial in the
guardianship process. We work with both existing guardians and
those seeking guardianship.
of page ]